Monday, December 14, 2009

Paranormal Apparently Normal

I couldn't believe it when I read this article in the Geauga Times Courier about a group seeking permission to conduct paranormal investigations in a cemetery off of Mentor Road. After recovering from reading the article I decided to do a search for more about the urban legend the group was investigating and was surprised to find info on Wikipedia and also a site called Creepy Cleveland. Brace yourself, Carol. Or maybe you haunt these sites on a regular basis.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

They should investigate the story of the Melonheads - strange beings who supposedly inhabit the woods behind Jim Blum's house, back to the Gulch. I've read about them on the Web, but in all the times I've walked back there, I've never seen a Melonhead. But you never know!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home