Sunday, July 24, 2005


Food is always great! Everyone brings something, and there's a big table under the tent on the right and more stuff just keeps on comin'! Here's Laura with her most popular bok choy salad. My mom's meatloaf was always a favorite, and I found it very moving that multiple people asked to have the recipe so they could bring it - Mom would have liked that a lot! If anyone wants the recipe - let me know by posting a comment and I'll send it along (or put it in the blog!) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food was great. I feel bad since my "shot glass" of rice crispies only fed five out of two hundred people. Next time I'll bring more. The pork barbecue was awesome. Rarely to I get cooking like that at home. I might get slapped for saying that. Thanks to the Kovac family for their hospitality and a great time!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home