Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow Belt

Well, despite a mild beginning to winter, Chardon - undisputed snow capital of Northeast Ohio - has gotten hit with plenty of the white stuff in the past few weeks. With over 3 feet falling since January 15, and 8 inches alone this past Monday, its back to chilly normal for that part of the world. Link here, not that this is really news!
I admire Chardon-ites, because they just don't get upset about it. I'll call Paul and ask if its snowing, and he'll say, yeah and tell me what a great time he had cross-country skiing and how peaceful it was. No griping about travel and getting around or shoveling and plowing. It is what it is.
Tomorrow is Groundhog Day - a very special holiday if you live in Chardon! Let's hope the little rodent has a gray and cloudy day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol--I am a writer working on a project about personalized medicine. I read the transcript of your panel at Research America and was impressed. May I write you directly in order to possibly schedule an interview?

Lee

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home