Monday, February 09, 2009

Knitting on the Square


The News Herald has done a nice story about Kate Jackson's shop, Knitting on the Square. We're fortunate to have such a great store in Chardon - I can't go in there without buying something. And there's a cozy spot right by the front window where there are always people knitting away and chatting about whatever comes to mind. I haven't availed myself of that yet, but I plan to whenever I get a free moment while I'm in town. I only hope a shop like this can survive in the current economic climate. Her yarns and books are not cheap - they are lush and gorgeous and like the puppies and kittens at the pound, they whine at you from the shelf, "Add me to your stash, please!" Impossible to resist. So hopefully, the clientele will continue, because, as they say, life is too short to knit with bad yarn! Thanks, Kate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home